Help with dunkin donuts coffee!

Options
So I typically get an extra large french vanilla coffee in the morning from Dunkin donuts. I ask for one cream and 4 splendas. The coffee looks pretty light all the time. Does anyone know what I should log? I wanna log one cream but its seems like they don't use individual packets because it always looks lighter. Maybe someone here works at dunkin donuts and can help me out!! TIA!!

Replies

• cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    D&D uses a TON of cream, even when you ask for just one. I think "one cream" has got to be worth three or four of the little packs. Ask for the creamers on the side and add them yourself. You'll know exactly how much you're getting.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's like most coffee shops.

I'm in Canada and Tim Hortons has a machine that measures cream and sugar for each size of cup. I would imagine they do as well so depending on the size of coffee you get there is more or less cream/sugar in it. The NI should be on their website or in the store? Possibly in the database?

However, like cleotherio pointed out it is probably best to order the add ins on the side and add them yourself so you know exactly how much of everything is being added.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I usually ask for skim milk in mine instead and estimate 1/4 c. for it. I usually have an XL.
  • jarirhea
    jarirhea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Duh! That makes sense! I didn't even think to ask for it on the side
  • jarirhea
    jarirhea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've asked for four creams, light cream, regular amount of cream, 1 cream. Etc. and it always looks the same. I figured they must be doing something. Good to know, thanks guys!