4 generations participating in a 5K together???

Options
I am super stoked that I just had to share with everyone! Come May 17th, I will be participating in a 5K that will include our 4 generations!

I have run this one back in 2009. I talked my mom into walking it, she will be 70 at the time. But, what she doesn't know is.....the day of the race, she will be joined by the rest of my siblings, some of her grandkids and great-grandkids!!!

So proud of my family members to stepping up and showing her this support! She asked my husband if he would walk with her since I will be running and he said yes. AWWWW.

We are going to be making shirts, but need fun idea's of what to put on them. We want them to stand out...so thinking lime green with pink lettering. Would also like to include that we are part of the 4 generations that are walk/running!

Any suggestions for t-shirts???

Replies

• bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I will have to think about a suggestion, but i LOVE this! Way to go to your hubby for being so sweet and walking with your mom!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I think this is so darn cool!

How about:

"See Grandma Run"
    4 Generations
    (your family name here) Family
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is soooo cool! I love how everyone is participating. Maybe the T-Shirts can say something like:
    "Four Generations 5K"
    "I am Great-Grandma"
    And of course if it is a kid's shirt it could read:
    "Four Generations 5K"
    "I am a Great-Grandchild"
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    That is SO COOL!!! :)
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    thast really cool!
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm not very creative, so I don't really have any suggestions, but I want to just say that is so cool! I hope you and your family have a great time!