Need some opinions on goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous and you are in the healthy range for your weight. I think that if you were over weight for a while before then your family/friends were just used to seeing you that way and it shocked them. Just pay attention to your body and listen to what its telling you.
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Thanks for the input everyone :flowerforyou:

My goal is to get back to the weight I was in that pic as I gained some back in the last year.

This time though, I am incorporating toning into my exercise routine.

Maybe muscle definition will deter them from making those types of comments :bigsmile:
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow people are so jealous! You look fine. Normal, not scary thin! people are nuts! I have co workers tell me not to lose more and Im like dude i am still on the cusp of normal and overweight for my BMI (since im short). I still have 15 to my UGW!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think you look great at that weight.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    You look fine.
    Ignore your clueless family.....:flowerforyou:
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    There are some haters our there, but I don't think everyone is a hater. I think people are just so used to seeing you one way that there's a little shock in seeing you look so different. I had the same reaction when I saw a friend of mine lose a bunch of weight. I wasn't at all jealous of him, I just wanted to make sure he was ok. But now that I'm used to seeing him at this weight, I think he looks great. Your friends and family may just need some time to adjust to the new you. And in the mean time, YOU know you are healthy and happy.
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!
    Do what makes YOU happy (because that is what really matters).
    I'm 5'5" and my original goal weight was 130.. then 125.. then 120.. and now it's 115.
    I refuse to go lower than that though.
    A healthy body weight for a 5'5" women is between 111 - 149lbs (this is based on BMI).