Looking for some friends, some motivation!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Kari!

I'm currently in college, and I'm trying to lose weight the healthy way for both health reasons, as well as the fact that I'd like to be smaller for my wedding. I have had a few ups and downs on my path. I used to be about 15 pounds lighter than I am now, but I had gradually gained weight from being busy with classes.

I'm hoping to meet people in a similar place as me, so we can motivate each other. :)

Replies

• madisonson
    madisonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kari!

My name is Madison. I came into the community section in hopes to find new friends and found your post. I would love to be friends with you!

I also think its great to have support from people who are trying to lose weight too!

Also, if anyone else would like to be friends with me, please do so! :)
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey Kari,
    I am in a very similar situation, with going to school and planning a wedding.
    Good luck and you can do it!

Jessica
  • sheri1265
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    My name is Sheri. I have battled with my weight for many years up and down. We are having a Biggest Loser contest at work, and i found this app. Would love to be friends :flowerforyou:
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's lovely to meet all of you! I'm happy people replied, to be honest. I was scared this was going to be left blank for a while, haha.

Anyways, it's nice to see that there's a lot of people trying to lose weight and do it the healthy way. I'm also glad to see that there are other students and brides out here too. :)