Daniel Fast

Options
Is anyone else doing it at this time?
Has anyone else done it?

How do you get adequate nutrition during this time..
or...do you just not?

I don't need motivation not eating sugar, bread, meat, dairy, eggs etc... that's fine..
I just need help eating the right stuff. :)

Replies

• abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider my everyday diet a "fast". But if you call the Daniel fast a fast then I'm on a fast for the rest of my life lol. Started about 3 months ago.
  • fearless_
    Options
    Nice! How do you feel?
  • abrahamsitososa
    Options
    I've feel better than I did when I was 15
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely considering starting this when I get back to school, so I have the same questions! I might have to modify my fast to include fish at least sometimes, though, because I want to start lifting when I get back to school too and I want to make sure I'm getting enough protein!
  • abrahamsitososa
    Options
    I'm definitely considering starting this when I get back to school, so I have the same questions! I might have to modify my fast to include fish at least sometimes, though, because I want to start lifting when I get back to school too and I want to make sure I'm getting enough protein!

There's a lot of protein in many vegetables in case you're wondering.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

There's a lot of protein in many vegetables in case you're wondering.

I know, but not in the same amounts as in fish/meat. However, I'm realizing that if I eat tofu and a lot of nuts, I'll probably be ok.