Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey Everyone!

I'm Mandi and I'm 25 years old. I'm married to my best friend and he is my rock. I have a beautiful baby girl LeAnna Grace. She's 17 mths old and the highlight of my life. She is the "lg" in my screen name :) Just looking for support...i've done this on and off a few times and I always end up messing up somewhere.....I have to learn that there will be bad days, but that one bad day does not mean I should quit or give up.....Anyone i could ramble on forever, but instead just add me if you will, and help keep me on track lol thanks yall

Replies

• ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    I will be glad to add you. Hope I can be of some help to you. All I know to say is, you can do whatever it is you want!!! Nice to "meet" you. :smile:

~Ashley
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Added! :)
    Britt
  • Hi! I'm 20, feel free to add me :) I've had this account for a while but just recently started using it.
  • Hi guys. Sheryl here. So excited about the new year and my new goals. Glad to have you as a support. Look forward to the new friendships.:flowerforyou:
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Added!