Replies

• sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    When I can fit into my wedding dress.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When i can walk into a clothes shop and not have to use the fat section.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When i can walk into a clothes shop and not have to use the fat section.
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When my husband thinks all the men want me. (Even the nearsighted bag boy at the piggly wiggly) :laugh:
  • WrenStory
    WrenStory Posts: 103
    Options
    It was when I went too far and started to become hypercritical of myself. I was finding things to "fix" and it was driving me bonkers. So I realized one day... I looked pretty darn good. And it was then I realized I could tweak little things here and there... more visible abs, less fat, more muscle... but those things were going to give me negligible changes that most people aren't going to even notice.

For me, it's healthier to take a step back and let myself off the hook. To be ok with where I am right now. I think it depends on your ultimate goals and your personality type.

I'm 5'7", 120 lbs and in the lower 20's bodyfat % range. I'm very happy with it.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Visible ab muscles
  • prettygorgtors
    Options
    When i'm satisfied with what i see in the mirror.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    When my husband thinks all the men want me. (Even the nearsighted bag boy at the piggly wiggly) :laugh:

I told hubby that this year I am going to get so hot he was going to want to hire me a bodyguard ;)
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When there is no pinchable skin anywhere on my body -.-;
  • v_woolf
    v_woolf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    when I can wear booty shorts with confidence.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    when my butt no longer has its own zip code
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    when I have completed all my Jillian DVDs at least once. Doesn't mean I'll stop there I hope to do more and get into a size 10 jeans:))
  • MrsDouglas2U
    MrsDouglas2U Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Hilarious, when I'm in bikini and i sit down and my stomach doest fold like the michelin tman LOL
  • MrsDouglas2U
    MrsDouglas2U Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When I can fit into my wedding dress.

I bought my wedding dress too small.. and I'm currently trying to do that for my July wedding 2013
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How will you know when you're "there?"

Flashing neon and an open bar playing great dance music.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    When I can look at myself completely naked and be completely happy with what I see. I'm comfortable right now, but its not enough for me. :ohwell: