Everyone is so inspiring!

Options
I just had to put up a quick note about all of the success stories i read about everyday.

First, i signed up on MFP in August 2012 but didnt do anything about it after that. Then i saw a facebook post from a friend i hadnt seen for a few months who had lost weight and used MFP. That got me going. i got back on MFP at the beginning of December and have logged my food ever since. i have now started a treadmill walking program too.

Although i do not have as much weight to lose as some of you, i do have about 40 lbs or a few more to get rid of. It is enough to make me feel frumpy and old and not feel good about clothes i wear. I am 50 yrs old and used to play softball just until a couple years ago. my plan is to get in shape again , play ball again (yes in my 50's) and run a local 5k in July 2013 with my teenage son, who already ran in it last year. And then do a few more 5K's.

Making myself accountable to others besides me is helping me to stay on track.
And back to my first statement above: ALL of the success stories are so INSPIRING AND MOTIVATING! i READ THEM EVERYDAY. It helps to believe we can get to where we want to be.It just takes hard work and determination. So keep posting pics and stories!

THANK YOU to all who post before and after pics.It really helps me and i am sure others to keep going!!!
i hope to post some pics some day too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!