Looking for more friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• xxsuziesxx
    xxsuziesxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started this week think this is a great app to help people keep on track gudluck luck every1 feel free to add me x
  • shell22150
    shell22150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to here too although I joined a while back I didnt use the site but have commited to it this year and have lost 5lb this week since starting last week.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    New(ish) too, well, back again. Feel free to add...
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hey everyone im emily been on here for a while and love it :) feel free to add me always great to chat to new people and give each other support :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Frau6201
    Frau6201 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! Got back on again Jan 7th. Been using MFP on/off since March 2011. This time I thought I would do something different and expand into making friends. I've found a lot of message boards I can relate to and reading what others are doing to stay on track has definitely given me added motivation. Glad I did it!
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    Morning,

I'm new to MFP, I love this application. I recruited a few co- workers to a 90 day challenge. We are tracking our food intake as well as exercising. We have 8 participants and our weekly weigh in was a combined total of 22 lbs! Please add me if you'd like a friend.

Fibergurl