Holy Crud, Cheesecake Factory!? (Eating Out Lightly)

Options
K0h4ku
K0h4ku Posts: 20 Member
YES! \o/ I am so happy right now.

We ended up at Cheesecake Factory for lunch today, and they now have a WHOLE menu called the "Skinnylicious Menu" where you can avoid the regular one all together and make selections that are ALL under 600 calories. I enjoyed the White Chicken Chili and was beyond impressed! Usually the "light and fit" restaurant options are garbage, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up that this exists! It was so nice to not have to struggle or just order salad with dressing on the side.

Have you tried this menu?

Anyone else have restaurant suggestions or experiences that were equally pleasant?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

We ended up at Cheesecake Factory for lunch today, and they now have a WHOLE menu called the "Skinnylicious Menu" where you can avoid the regular one all together and make selections that are ALL under 600 calories. I enjoyed the White Chicken Chili and was beyond impressed! Usually the "light and fit" restaurant options are garbage, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up that this exists! It was so nice to not have to struggle or just order salad with dressing on the side.

Anyone else have restaurant suggestions or experiences that were equally pleasant?

Real menu > skinnylicious menu, also how can anyone just have one slice of cheesecake with so many options?
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I know, the skinnylicious menu is awesome! Highly recommend!
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Real menu > skinnylicious menu, also how can anyone just have one slice of cheesecake with so many options?

YES. Skinnylicious Hamburgers are excellent and come with a small salad. Also had pear/goat cheese flatbread which was very tasty. Everything I've had so far was really good.
  • K0h4ku
    Options

I don't know that I agree here. After all the chili I had is on the regular menu with a LOT more calories that I can only imagine from the dumping of cheese all over a wonderfully flavorful dish.

As for cheesecake, I'm not much for sweets, so it's easy to have none. >.<
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Was the food any better?

Because in my experience, the only thing worth eating there is cheesecake! Did they make a low-calorie cheesecake???
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

YES. Skinnylicious Hamburgers are excellent and come with a small salad. Also had pear/goat cheese flatbread which was very tasty. Everything I've had so far was really good.

I think you misread what he said.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    low-calorie cheesecake

:grumble:
    :angry:
    :noway:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    One restaurant I will NEVER skimp at. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake...mmmm.....

Luckily, we don't have them in my state so I only seek them out when I travel.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Are the portions smaller? I got a "side chicken cesar salad" once and the thing was HUGE. I could've easily shared it with someone.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    love the lettuce wraps and flat breads and I will always find room in my day for the cheesecake!!!!
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I dont support cheescake factory....all the factorys are in China.
  • K0h4ku
    Options
    low-calorie cheesecake

:grumble:
    :angry:
    :noway:

Yeah, what you said.
  • K0h4ku
    Options
    Are the portions smaller? I got a "side chicken cesar salad" once and the thing was HUGE. I could've easily shared it with someone.

My portion was Cheesecake Factory large. It doesn't look like they skimp like some others do. I think they genuinely just use low-calorie foods and cooking methods.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

We ended up at Cheesecake Factory for lunch today, and they now have a WHOLE menu called the "Skinnylicious Menu"

I am just happy the realized calling it the "Weight Management" menu like they used to was a horrible idea. Who the hell wants to order a WEIGHT MANAGEMENT salad - they might as well have just called it the Fatty Menu. Skinnylicious sounds so much better.
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    They do have a cheesecake made with Splenda I think, although I recommend just splurging on the real thing, Lemon raspberry is so good! I have liked everything I've tried there, I also like how they have the smaller appetizers. Luckily, the one closest to us is a 40 min drive, we only go once a year.