I'll take all the advice I can get.

Options
2»

Replies

• DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    To be honest man logging is probably the most important thing. You gotta know what's going in and out. What she was saying about kitchen scale and measuring tools. If you learn to love data you will not regret it.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    never eat yellow snow

:flowerforyou:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Be persistent.

Log everything. The good, the bad, the ugly. Even your cheat days. Log everything, every day.

Be persistent.

Be patient. You're trying to break old habits. It won't happen in a day. Give it some time, if you fall, its ok. Its human. Staying down and giving up inhuman though. Keep getting up and pushing forward.

Be persistent.

Find good, supportive friends on MFP.

And lastly. BE. PERSISTENT!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Realize.Visualize.Choose.Act.SUCCEED.
    If you are unhealthy, it is because YOU CHOSE and ACTED to be unhealthy. Choices are abundant in every moment of life. The impacts of your actions, both consciously and sub-consciously, are what define your present being. You CREATE the present. Accept that the reason you are who you are is by your choices and actions, REALIZE. See where you want to Improve, VISUALIZE. Make the CHOICE to Change. Take ACTION upon the choices that lead you to SUCCESS.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    if you can handle eating nothing but fresh fruits and vegies and lean cuts of meat. Lay off soy, corn, gluten, eggs, dairy, sugar/artificial sweeteners (except stevia) and peanuts you will lose. I am losing a 1+ lbs a day using this method.

Look up www.thevirgindiet.com.

Or "the 7 foods to avoid method"

A) No

2) Unless there is a medical, religious, or personal reason, one should not be "avoiding" any food just for weight loss. I understand if you want to eat a certain way, such as vegan or paleo, as a personal choice, but to suggest avoiding foods as dietary advice is simply suggestion and not science or fact

III) Losing 1+ lb per day is not a realistic goal for anyone to maintain. The suggest amount to lose per week is 2 lbs at most. This is a slow route, but it's maintainable, and overall more healthy.

Weight loss is very very simple...eat at a caloric deficit, exercise to help achieve said deficit and for body composition (heavy weight lifting such as bench press, squats, and dead lift are highly suggested and recommended), and the most important and hardest part of weight loss for anyone is take your time. If you keep at it, you will keep losing, maybe not on your time table or schedule, but it will happen if you properly log your calories and don't over estimate on your calories burned.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

And this...these women rock! :love: :heart: :drinker: