Exercise Fasion!

Options
2»

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    My exercise fashion is boring. Black pants, purplish-pinkish converse, colored tank or tee of some kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuXW8lZKjos

but you got the uber sexy gloves that I love so much (and have to argue with people over).

"The gloves are sexier than chalk," I actually have to explain this to the haters!

p.s. killer form.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My exercise fashion is boring. Black pants, purplish-pinkish converse, colored tank or tee of some kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuXW8lZKjos

but you got the uber sexy gloves that I love so much (and have to argue with people over).

"The gloves are sexier than chalk," I actually have to explain this to the haters!

p.s. killer form.

My gym doesn't allow chalk at all and it's a nice gym with big bumper plates as you can see, so it's odd that they'd have that rule.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    My gym doesn't allow chalk at all and it's a nice gym with big bumper plates as you can see, so it's odd that they'd have that rule.

that is weird. My gym doens't have bumper plates :/
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    No socks... but I do use a Dead-X shin guard.

DL315small.jpg
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to post a pic of herself lifting in stripper heels. THere's gotta be someone out htere doing that:
    CocoSquat-357x450.jpg

This just ain't right

agreed.
    either flat soles or barefoot.

Geesh! Who is this girls' PT?!?!

Ummm lol I have to say it "Dat *kitten*" XD !!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to post a pic of herself lifting in stripper heels. THere's gotta be someone out htere doing that:
    CocoSquat-357x450.jpg

This just ain't right

agreed.
    either flat soles or barefoot.

Geesh! Who is this girls' PT?!?!
    Ice T.