New to this!!

Options
Hi my name is Sarah. I am 21 and have been active my entire life but currently am sitting at a plateau in my weight. Can anyone give me tips on how I can get to my go weight of 128lbs? I am currently 143.6 lbs and have 28.6% body fat percentage I want to lower that!!!

Thanks

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP
    FR sent to you
  • JustLiftJess
    JustLiftJess Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Eat 6 200/300 calorie meals a day. Snack on protein if your strength training. No carbs after 4/5pm. When you wake up in the morning drink 2 cups of water then do 40 minutes of cardio. Drink 6 more cups of water each day. If you find yourself hungry soon after eating, try chugging a cup of water and waiting a few minutes. Cut out sodas, sweet tea, juices etc. Try a cleanse from GNC or Vitamin World. Try juicing vegetables and fruits for a snack. Watch portions. Give it time.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Eat 6 200/300 calorie meals a day. Snack on protein if your strength training. No carbs after 4/5pm. When you wake up in the morning drink 2 cups of water then do 40 minutes of cardio. Drink 6 more cups of water each day. If you find yourself hungry soon after eating, try chugging a cup of water and waiting a few minutes. Cut out sodas, sweet tea, juices etc. Try a cleanse from GNC or Vitamin World. Try juicing vegetables and fruits for a snack. Watch portions. Give it time.

Great information, thanks.