Let's drink!

Options
Who has suggestions for what to drink during a night out (besides a bunch of water)? I still have about 1200 cal for the day but I don't want to use over 300 for drinking.

What do you drink? Bonus points for low cal drinks with high alcohol content ;-)

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Who has suggestions for what to drink during a night out (besides a bunch of water)? I still have about 1200 cal for the day but I don't want to use over 300 for drinking.

What do you drink? Bonus points for low cal drinks with high alcohol content ;-)

Sorry ,but the higher the alcohol content the higher the calories:grumble:
  • brizforthewin
    Options
    WHINE .. i love love love love love my alcohol buttt i dont love the excess weight associated with it .. i find that whine ( i prefer white) doesnt affect my weigh so much .. the headache though they suck but oh well you get a headache with all alcohol! .. other friends of mine love vodka with a spark of sparkling water and a lime
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Lemon vodka and 15 calorie Minute Maid lemonade.
  • aadutton
    Options
    msn had a story today on the best "light" beers (if you like beer)...there were some on there with higher alcohol content that surprised me.
  • girlsrun
    Options
    Rum and diet coke with a splash of lime. :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Beer. Good beer.
  • kellyraesmik
    kellyraesmik Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just avoid drinks with juice - juice has high calories and sugar. Or regular soda like coke.
  • AngelsFan91106
    AngelsFan91106 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    whiskey + soda
    whiskey + diet
    vodka + diet tonic
    vodka + soda

All 96 calories for 1 shot of booze.
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Straight whiskey on the rocks? :bigsmile:
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    segrams 7 makes a twisted lime gin, drink on the rocks in a tall glass w/ water and like 7 limes. it tastes like water. i dont even like gin, but i'll drink the hell out of that.

also same goes with any flavored vodka, mix with water.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    WHINE .. i love love love love love my alcohol buttt i dont love the excess weight associated with it .. i find that whine ( i prefer white) doesnt affect my weigh so much .. the headache though they suck but oh well you get a headache with all alcohol! .. other friends of mine love vodka with a spark of sparkling water and a lime

Wine*
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer...seltzer is zero calories, vodka is usually around 70-80 per shot depending on the vodka.
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    Just avoid drinks with juice - juice has high calories and sugar. Or regular soda like coke.

ditto. plus rum is higher in calories due to sugar
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    go to this website for a list of calories in each alcoholic beverage

http://getdrunknotfat.com/
  • stopdangerpi
    Options
    Vodka gimlet is like 150ish calories.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Captain and diet
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Hard liquor is the best way, get it pressed with water if you want it to last longer and get some extra hydration at the same time. A splash or twist of fruit if you like a little more flavor depending on what hard liquor you like will be your best bet.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    The clearer the alcohol the lower the calories
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't drink.. but I used to do vanilla vodka with diet coke.
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Though rum a little more sugar-I think way back at Jenny Craig they recommended Bacardi & Diet Coke if you wanted a drink......I think this site has at 65 calories?