What is your big reveal? When you reach your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Moving back home this fall after three years out of country I want to wow my friends and family who haven't seen me in person since Oct 2009 right after I had my second child.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just landed a job in the TV and fashion industry to be on set. I hope to meet the right people, reach my goal weight along the way and hopefully my agency will land me some modelling work. It woukd be a dream cone true. To see the faces of everyone from high school when I show them I'm in a magazine!!! Yew :) other than that, just running into old friends at the beach, and the yearly family Christmas celebrations. :) Its great to have something to envision!!!
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lost 110 pounds about 6 years ago. Kept it off for 3 years until I severely injured my spine. Didn't take any pics then because I hate having my picture taken. Gained back 80 pounds between surgeries. Last summer I attended my 30th class reunion with my best friend from high school. We talk on the phone all the time but I hadn't actually seen her in years. When someone there commented on how big I was I mentioned that I had lost it and was a size 8 a few years ago until I got hurt. My BFF was drunk and said "Don't believe her, she's been fat for years!" I was so angry and embarrassed. She said if I had actually gotten thin I would have the pictures to show it. So, my class decided to have another reunion in 2 years when we all turn 50. My big reveal will be walking in there looking awesome and telling my BFF to kiss my skinny *kitten*! I CAN'T WAIT!
  • notdebby
    Options
    We're going to Las Vegas in August for my step-daughter's wedding. Since we haven't had a real vacation in many, many years, we decided to get there a week early and do some of the touristy stuff. One of the things we want to do is visit a water park since we live in Alaska and there isn't one real close to us. I'd just like to be able to wear a bathing suit and only be embarrassed about my pasty white skin; not the fact that I look like a beach ball too.
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lost 110 pounds about 6 years ago. Kept it off for 3 years until I severely injured my spine. Didn't take any pics then because I hate having my picture taken. Gained back 80 pounds between surgeries. Last summer I attended my 30th class reunion with my best friend from high school. We talk on the phone all the time but I hadn't actually seen her in years. When someone there commented on how big I was I mentioned that I had lost it and was a size 8 a few years ago until I got hurt. My BFF was drunk and said "Don't believe her, she's been fat for years!" I was so angry and embarrassed. She said if I had actually gotten thin I would have the pictures to show it. So, my class decided to have another reunion in 2 years when we all turn 50. My big reveal will be walking in there looking awesome and telling my BFF to kiss my skinny *kitten*! I CAN'T WAIT!

Boy, with BFFs like that, who needs enemies?
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I waited for my daughters to grow up and I want to remarry near the water somewhere in a strapless dress with my daughters and granddaughter there. Somewhere out there is a man whos being beaten and molded by Jesus to put up with me.. However this will be his last year because this time next year I will be THIN! I am so done with this extra weight oh and pain from draggin it around. Good luck on yours I cant wait to see a picture of your friends face next summer!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Amen! I cant wait for you to lose the weight and the BFF ... do it all on the same night how freeing! :)
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I want to be dancing again before the summer, which means wearing things like leotards & practically nothing, which there's no way in heck I can imagine doing that in public right now. I don't even like being around people I know in regular clothes right now.
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Several "big reveal" moments I'd love:

Confession: I have NEVER had a family portrait taken. Ever. I am happily married to a wonderful man and we have three beautiful little girls together. Our oldest is nearly 8 and our youngest just turned 1. We don't have a SINGLE fracking picture of our family. Not one SHRED of photographic evidence that we exist! I never ever allow myself to be photographed with the kids, and it breaks my heart to think that they will never have family photos to treasure in years to come. My number one goal after I lose the weight is to spring for all of us to get dressed up and have a big photo shoot.

Number 2: swimming suits at the beach! I haven't worn a bathing suit in public since I was about...well hmm...9? Yeah, nine sounds about right. Oh, and get this: I live 6 miles from a sandy Southern California beach. I can't wait to like what I see when I put on a swimming suit. Sure, after 3 kids, I have a ton of stretch marks and will probably never wear a bikini, but I hear MiracleSuit makes some cute 1-pieces...

Number 3: 10 year class reunion for high school is next summer. I'd love to look cute and go back to that and have a good time when people don't recognize me because I'm not that fat nerd from high school.
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im planning for when I hopefully start my new career in Sept/November and it would be grate for my Graduation photos next January 2014 to be in good shape.

2013 is the year of big changes for me hopefully...
    New job, New house, New me!!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    you should look up a woman on fb by the name of Nikki Bucci, very nice lady and is a figure competetor
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Charity Skydive (Cancer Research/Macmillan Cancer) in July (hopefully). So once I get under 14st (the weight which you can't be over) I'm going to set a date and then start raising the money. I'm excited but scared at the same time although I know I'm doing it for a good cause (my gran was diagnosed a couple of months ago but they can't operate).
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to wear this really nice swimsuit that i have in my drawer that requires me to have washboard abs and a tight butt lol, so hopefully this summer. Oh and to be fit and fab by 40 which will be this fall lol
    :bigsmile:
  • DesireeHermosillo
    DesireeHermosillo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It will be at my 30th Class Reunion this year...And planning on "wasting" some money on a crazy over priced pair of blingy jeans to put my booty into :-)
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at my goal weight before I get married
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hopefully by the pool at the end of march on hols! It will have been exactly one year since i realised I had to do something about my size too!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Wow, that was cold. Your reveal, will be most awesome. And nice work on losing 110 lbs and keeping it off or 3 years.
  • fruitandgreens
    fruitandgreens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Although my husband sees me everyday, I kinda hide my body, I want him to see a new naked fit , tight defined me.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Several "big reveal" moments I'd love:

Confession: I have NEVER had a family portrait taken. Ever. I am happily married to a wonderful man and we have three beautiful little girls together. Our oldest is nearly 8 and our youngest just turned 1. We don't have a SINGLE fracking picture of our family. Not one SHRED of photographic evidence that we exist! I never ever allow myself to be photographed with the kids, and it breaks my heart to think that they will never have family photos to treasure in years to come. My number one goal after I lose the weight is to spring for all of us to get dressed up and have a big photo shoot.

Number 2: swimming suits at the beach! I haven't worn a bathing suit in public since I was about...well hmm...9? Yeah, nine sounds about right. Oh, and get this: I live 6 miles from a sandy Southern California beach. I can't wait to like what I see when I put on a swimming suit. Sure, after 3 kids, I have a ton of stretch marks and will probably never wear a bikini, but I hear MiracleSuit makes some cute 1-pieces...

Number 3: 10 year class reunion for high school is next summer. I'd love to look cute and go back to that and have a good time when people don't recognize me because I'm not that fat nerd from high school.

I understand about the family pictures. I finally started taking pics with my girls just so they had something when I'm gone.
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I know right? We met when we were 14 and I just keep hanging on to the friendship. I guess I'm no better since I want to stick it to her LOL. Maybe I should start calling her my best frenemy?