Burn 300

Options
"The American College of Sports Medicine suggests a workout should expend 300 calories in order to be deemed a fat-loss workout."

http://whatscookingamerica.net/HealthBeauty/HighIntensityWorkout.htm

I usually burn around 250 doing a DVD workout. Maybe I'll step it up and go longer...

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Maybe if I didn't have all the fat slowing me down I could last long enough to burn 300. lol
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I didn't have all the fat slowing me down I could last long enough to burn 300. lol

lol!! i tried doing a cardio workout on fios on demand a few days ago and lasted 12 minutes.. all i could keep thinking to myself was.. "are you serious?? 12 minutes and you're about to pass out already??" lol
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    lol!! i tried doing a cardio workout on fios on demand a few days ago and lasted 12 minutes.. all i could keep thinking to myself was.. "are you serious?? 12 minutes and you're about to pass out already??" lol

Some of those On Demand workouts are hard! Look for the Carmen Electra Striptease ones. They're good :)
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Um...any workout that creates a calorie deficit will force your body to burn stored calories (oh yeah your body stores calories in fat...duh!)

I swear some "smart" people out there are pretty stoopid...;)