Hey There

Options
Hey Guys, I'm not really new here but I haven't been to the community forum before. About a year ago, my grandaddy told me that I was putting on some weight. Well He actually said " You're getting fat boy". It shocked me so I immediately went out and bought P90x. I could never get motivated to stick to the program for more than a month at a time but I noticed changes in my body. After a while I learned that I just enjoyed working out almost at random for each day. I have since worked out atleast 5 days a week.
I've also learned to eat a diet that works for my life style. I work away from home during the week so cooking is not an option. I've learned to eat natural peanut butter and honey sandwiches, fruits and veggies and drinking less sodas.
The greatest thing about this whole adventure is that I've dropped weight from 185 to 165. I'm in great shape and I'm proud to say that I have abs now lol.
If it wasn't for this site and it helping me count calories, I wouldn't be in this great of shape. I might not be prefect at this game but I'm not doing bad.
Thank you for the letting me have this intro and I hope to get to talk and learn from all of yall.