Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Beer, soda, tootsie rolls, salad dressing, onion rings, and most candy bars.
    Those are my top icky factors.

Most candies are way too sweet for me, but I still love baked sweets.
    I'd kill for a powdered donut today. ;;
  • lleesmann
    Options
    Not really a sweet tooth at all, my co-worker is always amazed at how long chocolates can last on my desk. I'll eat them (most sweets - I have a weird aversion to a lot of really sweet candies though, blame that on my braces years), but I never really crave them. Don't really like normal chips unless they're baked or sea salt and vinegar flavor. Can't stand onions in the raw, sometimes even when they're cooked. I don't like breakfast sausage, or sausage on my pizza, but love brats and kielbasa (German and Polish heritage, so that makes sense). Butter and salt, I never add those to anything as an "extra." If the recipe calls for them I'll use it, but I don't add it myself to other stuff.

I love beer - part of the reason I run - and I could live on Mexican, Indian, Thai and sushi. Yummmmmm!
  • Chris0h9
    Chris0h9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I never really liked Mayo.
  • HappyGal121
    Options
    Not a huge fan of ice cream. Once in a while is okay, but I really cannot eat it more than once every couple of months.

Meat. Never ate it in my life and never plan on eating it.

Alcohol. Never tasted it, but don't feel the need to either.
  • HappyGal121
    Options
    Honestly, I could literally eat pizza 7 times a week.

Yes!

Haha! Totally!
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    mayo...butter....salad dressings (except catalina)...marshmallow peeps or anything marshmallow...breakfast sausage...biscuits...gravy...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Mayo and liver....yuck and yuckier!

Oh and I hate milk. Love cheese but can't stand milk. I eat my cereal dry.
  • emilybrianne15
    Options
    cake! crazy, i know. but i just dont like it.
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, doughnuts, Reese's peanut butter cups and any candy bar with peanuts in them. Twizzlers. Anything with custard in it. But I love chips!!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beer
    Icing/frosting
    Whipped cream
    Sugary breakfast cereals
    SALT
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, really. I have to be in a mood for sweet stuff. If I do have say a candybar or somthing, it takes me days to finish it.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bread
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    pasta, and cheese.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, cheez-its, most prepackaged snack foods really. Little Debbie or Hostess type sweets.

However, give me warm fresh French fries and some legit homemade or bakery made cookies and I will blow up like the Eiffel tower.
  • happypath101
    Options
    Pizza for me too. If I have it, it's thin whole wheat crust and veggies only. SO not tempted by that thick cakey gooey stomach seizing stuff the rest of the world seems to love. I don't really like cake or donuts either. But, cookies, OMG, I will run 5k for two cookies. :O)
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I don't like Mayo, or salad dressings. I always get funny looks when I eat plain salads, but that is the way I like them.
  • ladiablo
    ladiablo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bacon, donuts, marshmallow anything, snack cakes, any greasy kind of pizza (I do like Digiorno :3). In general I'm really not a big fan of anything super greasy - fried mushrooms and fried zucchini are the exceptions omnom.
  • kelleymayer
    kelleymayer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise and Bacon.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Pork chops... It's what I imagine eating people would be like... It's just... No. Bacon Yes. Pork chops No.
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Plain mayonnaise (a good aioli I can get behind but why add something if it doesn't give any flavor?).

Most chips I can take or leave, with the exception of salt and pepper kettle chips. Olives are disgusting to me and I don't like most cheesecakes either.

And I think the weirdest thing that I hate is citrus flavored sweets. Chocolate, good. Orange chocolate, gag. Same with lemon bars or orange flavored cakes and stuff. I want to vomit just thinking about it. Gross.

Unfortunately (and I see a lot of people on here don't like it), I lovelovelove buttercream frosting. Oh my goodness, the sweeter the better. It's horrible but sometimes all I crave is the sheetcakes from Costco or Safeway. But whipped cream frosting is blasphemy.