A new lifestyle, and a wedding to look forward to!

Hi everyone
I joined up about a week ago when I decided its time to change my eating / exercising habits, and i've lost a whole kilo this week! :D Ive always been quite a heavy person, and while I was quite slim in my teen years, by adult life has seen my body weight fluctuate massively. Ive been as low as 70kg, and up to 110kg. At the moment in 92.4kg, and hoping to be 60kg by September. Im also getting married next year so there's some added motivation for me!

Some of the things ive put into place to help me change the way I live:
1. Deciding what im going to eat for the whole week, at the beginning of the week and doing all of my food shopping on that day. A big downfall for me is buying things like chocolate because I go food shopping when im hungry.
2. I joined a gym! Yes, a gym. And i've been going every day, and I actually enjoy it because it gives me 1hr a day to myself. This week its made such a big difference to my general mood (and my weight). It means I can eat a little bit more too!
3. Im logging everything I do and setting lots of mini goals because achieving goals are a big motivator for me

Well, that's about the extent of it! Wish me luck!