where do you lose weight first?

Options
124»

Replies

• niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My weight came off everywhere, but the least in my thighs. I can see all my ribs but I still have fat thighs...it's strange.
  • erinpooh
    Options
    From my boobs to the tops of my knees. I've lost a bra cup size, which is great because I was bigger than I wanted to be. I've dropped pant sizes although sadly my butt has started to pancake.
  • SaintBock
    Options
    Boobs and butt... lol they look so sad.

I went out drinking and had a cheese plate and all sorts of stuff last night so needless to say, I went over my calorie limit. Woke up this morning looking slimmer and realized I had lost 2 lbs. Hah. That's always fun. Mmmm.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Belly. Goes away immediately. I am 40 pounds overweight and have an almost flat stomach.
    In exchange, butt stays gigantic like forever.
  • ms_isis12
    Options
    My face and waist are always the first areas to shrink.
  • annajazz11
    annajazz11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    face, and shoulder area..........the belly is the last to go..sigh*
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing my stomach isn't sticking out as much/ I am not feeling as self conscious about it. Probably just from my lower sodium intakes (lol less bloated!) I know for a fact my butt and thighs will be last, and even at my goal weight will be big. which is good for me because I love them and don't want them to disappear!

so for me: stomach, face, arms, boobs =(, butt/thighs
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I notice it in my face and my belly before anything else... but those are mostly the two things I pay the most attention to.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Waist!
  • StaynFit4ever82
    Options
    Face, shoulders and waist.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My face and my rear end. Unfortunately, I don't have any rear to lose :/ I have classic white girl no butt.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hands (goodbye wedding ring), hips, and butt first. My back rolls are also going away nicely. Last seems to be my gut which makes pants shopping still very annoying.