fat hand vs skinny hand (pics)

Options
I may be the only person that has these kinds of weight loss progress pictures but figured I would share lol

My fat hand vs my skinny hand :)

11.jpg

and the full effect lol

the body connected to my fat hand

SANY1122.jpg

and body connected to skinny hand

IMG_20130110_152358_0-1.jpg

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I love it! I definitely noticed a difference in my hands/wrists as my rings and watches became too big to wear! You look fabulous now. Great job!
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that you thought about the difference in hands! lol Great job
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Lol I was going through old photos and was like OMG ...I knew my hands shrank as I just had to get my ring sized...but didn't realized how much.
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Is that the dress you bought for picking up the hubby? You look gorgeous!!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    LOVE the hand pics!
    You have done amazingly well - you look fabulous.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Is that the dress you bought for picking up the hubby? You look gorgeous!!

yes ma'am it is :) thank you so much!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That's awesome- I also have some pics like this. My ring size has gone from a 9 to a 6. Loving the skinny fingers.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dayum! You look awesome!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited with skinny hands. I'm so stoked that my hands aren't overweight hahaha.

Edited to say that you look awesome. I forgot to mention the obvious part, :P
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! You look fantistic
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You're such a hottie :flowerforyou:
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I appreciate photos like this too! You look amazing, well done :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahaha love this-you look fab!!!!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I totally have pictures like that too!! I also measured my finger, and my ring finger (the one i care about since it's the one my wedding ring sits on) went from a size 8.5 to a 5.5. When I got married, my wedding rings were a size 7. I had to cut the ring off my finger cause I'd gotten so fat [/frown] in the years after getting married. Since I never took the ring off, the fat had sort of pooched around my ring over time, and I was afraid my finger would get de-gloved, plus it was starting to ache, so I snipped that sucker off (the ring, not my finger) the christmas of 2010. Then got it re-sized to an 8.5. A year later (Christmas 2011/Jan 2012), I started all the weight loss / life changes ... and my fingers were the first to lose and thus, I've not been able to wear my wedding bands (don't fit on any fingers now) since then. I am looking FORWARD to the day I can get them sized to their final size, whatever that may be!

Now, my finger's a 5.5 and I can wear my baby ring on that finger again!

So, I totally understand fat hand and skinny hand and CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss and achieving the skinny hand!

Also, you look fabulous! WAY TO GO!

edited for late-night-typos-like-woah.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea for a comparison! Such a difference. I seem to lose weight quickly on my fingers, wedding ring no longer fits. Will wait until I get to my target then both get new ones (hubby's too big for him too now)
  • ParanSkies
    Options
    That's such an awesome, new way to show your success! You look so amazing in that dress too :)

I never expected it, but a ring that I used to wear on my fourth finger (and it was tight too) can now slide on to my index finger! It's so strange how fat is burned up in the hands too.
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    brilliant! congrats on the huge changes! you look fab :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Huge difference in your hands too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!