30DS vs Insanity

Options
Which is better? Jillian Michaels 30DS or insanity? What makes one better than the other in your opinion?

Replies

• jessward12
    jessward12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Someone please answer
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would go for the cheaper one (30DS) and see if I stick with it.

I've done Insanity and it was intense.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You can get 30DS free on YouTube. I've done that, not sure if I'm ready for Insanity. I'm considering repeating 30DS with higher intensity. I've heard Insanity is harder, and others who do 30DS have said they'll do Insanity after, or after Ripped in 30.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    30DS is def much cheaper and it is challenging too. I would say when that doesn't become so much of a challenge then maybe do Insanity. 30DS is a great and quick workout!
  • julesy_b
    julesy_b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like 30DS just because I like the way Jillian talks you through things she makes it simple even though its tough at times. I also think you see results with this after a short time which is ideal :)
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Which is better? Jillian Michaels 30DS or insanity? What makes one better than the other in your opinion?

I am currently doing 30DS in hopeful preparation for starting INSANITY on Feb 1. INSANITY is supposed to be much more intense but the payoff is much more as well.

The cost is much higher for INSANITY. I would also recommend doing 30 DS first, then moving onto INSANITY if you feel that is
    the route you want to go.
  • anh5w
    anh5w Posts: 4
    Options
    Insanity was BRUTAL but the results I got were amazing ! look at my profile picture