Fitness DVDs

Options
Well I took the plunge today and bought two Fitness DVDs, one being Strictly come Dancing,Dance Fit and the other being Dirty Dancing, the Official Workout. I'm quite excited to start even though I have no co-ordination skills whatsoever but I need to start somewhere (and who knows maybe it will make me a better dancer).

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Dancing always puts a smile on my face - enjoy!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Fitness DVDs are a great way to workout!! I find them motivating because I can work at my own pace with no one watching me...and it's a lot easier to convince yourself to do a thirty minute video than to drive to the gym, workout, and then drive home. Good luck with your videos!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    are you in the UK? & if you are where did you get them from as I need some new ones as I'm getting a bit bored of my ancient ones
    thanks ') x
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    are you in the UK? & if you are where did you get them from as I need some new ones as I'm getting a bit bored of my ancient ones
    thanks ') x

Yeah, I'm in the UK, I got them in my local Morrisons. They were £3.00 each for those ones. They also had the 10 minute solution dvds and other ones too. If not, you should be able to get them on Amazon or that. :)

Hope this helps :)
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    Options
    thank you, bloody London, we're over run with Tesco you have to go miles to fnd a morrisons...but I will hunt them out lol, thanks for responding ;) x
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    thank you, bloody London, we're over run with Tesco you have to go miles to fnd a morrisons...but I will hunt them out lol, thanks for responding ;) x
    At least you have Waitrose though. I'm from London and now live in Scotland. There are only a few and there isn't one anywhere near me. I REALLY miss it.
  • Spikethered
    Options
    Hi, have you heard about Total Insanity? It works !!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    Options
    Just wanted to say, I hunted Morrisons out & bought the strictly keep fit one & the 5-20 minute one & love them both, thanks for the tip ;)
  • courtneysmummy
    courtneysmummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's great that you managed to get them, no probs. Its good helping someone else.

Glad you love them, they are brilliant :)