Hi everyone!

Options
Good morning! I hope you all woke up to a beautiful day! I am new to this site and program. I am hoping to shed some very unwanted pounds and get back into shape. My goal is to work each day to affect a lifestyle change that will create a paradigm shift for the better. :-)

Would love to connect with other women in their 40's. Life is a bit different in this age bracket. :-)

Replies

• linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    I am not 40 yet, but it isn't too far down the road for me :) i am 36 years old, feel free to add me if you like. And welcome to the site, you will really like it here i am sure :)
  • annfryingpan
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

i was wondering if you could advise me, i keep going over my allowance on protein but not the fats or carbs, will this have a knock on effect to me losing weight.

Thanks
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I am 44 feel free to add mexx
  • linsey76A
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

i was wondering if you could advise me, i keep going over my allowance on protein but not the fats or carbs, will this have a knock on effect to me losing weight.

Thanks

MFP sets the protien low here, myself and many others have a difficult time staying in the lines for it. Don't worry too much about it, if you are going over in protein a bit. U will still lose.
  • annfryingpan
    Options
    thank you so much xx
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

Thanks

MFP sets the protien low here, myself and many others have a difficult time staying in the lines for it. Don't worry too much about it, if you are going over in protein a bit. U will still lose.

Thanks for answering this. I was wondering the same thing. The protein is my biggest problem staying under. I did go over by 1 yesterday. My biggest problem is getting in the calories. I did better today being 430ish short. I know that's not good either.
  • linsey76A
    Options
    i generally fall a bit under too. yes u should try to eat what you are allowed as long as its healthy food, but if u aren't hungry don't eat just to use up the calories...my opinion anyway. i'm sure everyone has there own view.
  • linsey76A
    Options
    thank you so much xx

You're welcome!:smile: