One week!

Options
Okay, this success story is not as big as the ones I've been reading, but it's kinda big to me:
Today is the one week anniversary for being on MFP.
Plus, I've started walking......started out 15 minutes and now I'm to 35 minutes!
I swear that even tho it's only been a week I feel so much better!
Thanks for all the motivation and inspiration! :flowerforyou:
sue

Replies

• ironsister
    ironsister Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I too have been using MFP for a week and have found it to be very helpful. I have been working out for a while but struggle with my diet. Using the food tracker has definitely made me more accountable!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I think that this success is just as big as any of the other ones! Great job! Keep it up. :smile:
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember reading your first post here. You already know you have it in you to change something in your life if you set your mind to it! I am sure you will reach your ultimate weight loss goal! Before you know it one week will turn into one year. Good for you!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. "All great journies start with a single step" and all that. :)

For me, I found my exercise picked way up once I bought a heart-rate monitor and could watch the realtime counter of calories. My 15 minute walks became 25, then 45 because I'd set mini goals (like "100 more calories!") or because I was trying to get my heartrate to a certain point.

Anyway...keep it up - it took us years to add these pounds, it's going to take some time to get rid of them, too.
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want to say good job for realizing this as a success!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thanx everybody! Love this place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!