small victories

Options
afeinberg
afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
i am a SUCKER for dunkin donuts - there has NEVER been a time when i go there that i don't get a donut - i walk in there thinking i won't, knowing i shouldn't but i always end up doing it - and the donuts are SOOOO good and with the coffee - oh lord.

so i went twice this week - once for the kids to get munchkins for school and once to buy a pound of coffee for home (so i can avoid going there) and both times i reminded myself how many calories were in the glazed goodness staring back at me and i resisted

and the reward.... today i put on a pair of size 6 pants that i havent' worn since BEFORE i got pregnant with my daughter in 2006

WOOO HOOOO

Replies

• kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    good job! thats awesome! and hopefully youll find that with time you wont crave the donuts anymore. fat is, afterall, an acquired taste. if you dont eat it you wont want it. But size 6 thats great! congrats!
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    DD is a downfall in my life too -- Ive started getting 2 glazed munchkins when I cant say no....its about 100 calories (yes fat and sugar) but the 2 little guys satisfy my craving...I dont get moer then 2 thought cause I cant stop popping them.

GOOD FOR YOU IN A SIZE 6!!!!! You should be PROUD!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good job! I worked hard to wean myself off my bad habits, too (bagels...must...have...bagels...).

Why not find something else you can bring to the school for the kids? Cheese sticks or fruit something like that? Then you won't be tempted and they'll eat a little healthier.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you call that small??! haha thats great!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Size 6 is amazing! Way to go.

Doughnuts are the Devil!! :devil:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!