Mini Goal met today! I am officially...

Options
Supermel
Supermel Posts: 612 Member
Pre pregnancy weight of 155 from the birth of my son. So I am at my lowest weight since March of 2003! Feels great. This was my second baby out of 3, so I still have 7 pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight for my first baby. I will get there! Also, in 9 pounds I will officially be at my healthy BMI weight. Its in sight!!! (I'm down 9 lbs on this site but 31 overall since last June).

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • carp68
    carp68 Posts: 42
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • vandinem
    vandinem Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Setting reasonable intermediate goals is a great way to sustain motivation. Keep going, and good luck!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Slinkycatd
    Slinkycatd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an accomplishment! SOOOOOOOOO Happy for YOU!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!! That's really encouraging to me. :)
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!! That's really encouraging to me. :)

Awesome!
  • sharonlewis
    sharonlewis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!! I have 13lbs to go to get to prepreg with my son.... 1st born so you are doing great!!!!! woot woot!:smile:
  • kimd11
    kimd11 Posts: 2
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS 35 POUNDS IS NOT AN EASY AMOUNT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING AFTER KIDS WHO'S NEEDS COME FIRST.. KEEP UP THE GOODWORK ! AWESOME JOB !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!