Feeling Great!!

This past week I've been eating to feed and enjoy myself. It feels more like the lifestyle-you-want eating rather than a diet, and I absolutely love it. I didn't think I had it in me to have such a balanced approach to eating. (I have a long ED and alcohol abuse history.) No alcohol, either, and I'm not wanting any.

Alongside the good eating, I've been going to a bootcamp workout this past week and a half, and today we are snow shoeing!

I had forgotten the all-round good feeling that comes with a balanced diet, rigorous exercise, and deep sleep. I feel like I'm eight years old again, finding delight now in the simplest things. Life, though plagued with difficult and uncertain times (like job instability and tons of debt from living hard), feels easy!

Wishing you a balanced and well-worn day today!

Ellen

Replies

• kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    I have the balanced eating down. Just need to figure out how to work the exercise and deep sleep in. So happy you have found balance in your life:) FR sent.
  • committowalk
    committowalk Posts: 59 Member
    As I gain control over my eating habits and exercise I feel I am stronger to take on life's challenges. I am looking forward to how strong I will feel when I hit my goal.