Confronting a fear food right now..

Options
Hello fellow fitness pals..

I am having a dilemma right now. In my path to recovery, or atleast a healthier state of mind, I am dealing with a decision to eat a "fear food" of mine...

It is fried, and has a lot of bread..

What is it?

A Hardee's steak biscuit :embarassed:

How can something so small, create a response so big from me? I am anxious, and almost sick to my tummy from all the nerves.

Can anyone encourage me to eat this? Atleast half now and half later, just something to ease me? It sits here, right beside me, still warm from the bag my father brought it in. Give me tips on how some fats are healthy, anything with the steak biscuit etc etc..

I really want to stop thinking food like this is complete poison. :grumble:

Replies

• toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I love Hardee's, i eat it anytime I want to take a long nap (Aka Food Coma)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    There is no evil food, really, unless you have someosrt of medical condition. As long as it fits in your calories, I say go eat it and be happy.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I'll eat it for you.:drinker:
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Whether you can eat this and stay within your calories for the day is the question. I ate some not so healthy but delicious food and couldn't. Sometimes the anticipation is greater than the good taste you remember. If you can eat this without causing major mind problems, go for it. Maybe you will find out it wasn't as good as you thought. You really shouldn't be afrid of any food. Everything in moderation.
  • tinfoilforests
    Options
    Eating it will not ruin your progress. It will not destroy everything you've worked for.
    Last week, in 3 days I managed to go through an entire half-gallon of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
    I've still lost 3 pounds since New Year's.
    You will be okay.
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I do not understand why you need to eat this item. If you don't want it, don't eat it I must be missing something......