Lets get it started!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I am new to My Fitness Pal and loving every aspect of it of this site!! It is so much better than writing down and adding everything I eat for each day. I have been doing great this week but having a hard time with snacking today. I am eating healthy snacks but when you eat and eat more and more healthy snacks then the calories end up adding up!! Hope I can get back on track tomorrow!! I better workout extra hard this afternoon to burn off some of these extra calories I have eaten today. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• fordl2
    fordl2 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it Sister!! Just work hard and remember what we want to look like in our bathing suits this summer :) Love you!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    :flowerforyou: *Raising the Roof* This is a great site! Well wishes to you on your journey :)
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Better to over do healthy snacks than junk snacks. Plus too many calories on one day won't hurt you. A good week with one bad day is still a good week. 52 good weeks in a row is the plan for results. Put the good days together, minimize the bad days, and the good weeks will start to add up. Stay strong, keep going, and remember why you started the journey. Go get your goal! Good luck!
  • mford8009
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation guys!!! I know I can do it, I just have to get my mind set on the way I want to look!!!
  • cocacole77
    Options
    I don't know what it is about this website but I have stuck to it and reached my goal each week! I am IN LOVE! I especially love the app on my iPod! You can do it! Having a few friends REALLY helps because they see how you are doing and it is so motivational! Good Luck!