Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Options
I have been reading the boards here for a while now.. I comment when I can.. today I seen several that was no motivation what do I do?

YOU SUCK IT UP AND START MOVING. I know this is a little harsh and honest but YOU CANT SUGAR COAT IT... I felt the same way when I started. How the heck am I going to lose 91lbs? I started with a 5lb goal.. Hit that 5 and moved to the next 5... Here I am at 41 lbs lost. I also used my ticker to only show that i needed to hit 45 of my 91 pounds. Why you ask? because it was easier to see that ticker move to the 180 mark vs the 140 mark. So now that I am almost up to the 180 I will move it to my 140 mark.

So.
April 2012 I started my WL Journey here.. I went to the boards commented on a few things founds some awesome supporters and from there Its been on.

SW was 228
CW is 189.

Pants I was a 20 (wore and 18 and shouldnt have)
Pants now 12/14 (ya thats right) AMAZING.

I have lost over 24 Inches from my body so far.. I feel freaking amazing.. Still have a lot of work to do but I will get there.

How have I dont it so far??

Got on a pedal bike with my daughter (7yrs old) and just rode around the neighborhood.. Pretty soon we were riding 5 miles a night. Just her and I and loving every minute of it... Pulled out the old Trailer that attaches to the bike and put my toddler in it for resistance... Shortly after that we decided to see how far we could go. Her and I did a 16 mile bike ride.. My house to my Parents (8 miles) and then home (8) miles. She was my motivator... She was having so much fun just her and I that I couldnt wait to get off work to get out with her.. She also slimmed up some.. She started to notice in her clothes also and felt better about her self.. (she had a little tummy)..

Shortly after that I decided to take my first big challenge and rode my bike for 25 miles. (we are talking a 10 year old walmart special) nothing fancy. I made that mark on May 1 2012. I was so proud of myself that I started riding where ever I could. I had lost 5 pounds that month.. Felt amazing to see some results finally.

I have cleaned up my eating a lot but we still eat out and pizza etc. I told myself I would not remove that from my diet because I knew I couldnt do it yet. Clean eating would have helped me get further ahead in my journey but I was not ready for that.

Over July 4 my husband demanded that I head to the bike shop and pick out a nicer road bike. We left with a Giant Hybrid. (half road/mtn bike).. this is my 4th love in life .. Kids and Hubby are first.

I got addicted .. Started Riding to work and back in the summer.. On the hot days My husband would pick me up fo the way home but I rode to work. 13 miles in the AM was amazing..

Kept losing weight and then decided ok, lets try spin classes at the gym.. The first one I did I thought I was going to pass out.. I wanted to give up but there was no way I was walking out of that class and giving up in front of those people.

I stuck with it because I had a goal. I WANTED TO BE FIT. I wanted to lose the weight. I couldnt give up..

My friends here were starting to lose weight also and we were all doing it together. it was so motivating to login in the AM and see who had lost what today. I have a big friends list in my eyes and wouldnt change it....

SO MORAL OF THE STORY. you are your motivation.... FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE. I dont care how tired after work you are or you get the kids to bed and want to sit on the couch.. Run up and down the stairs.. just move your body.

I found that working out in the AM helped my entire day.. Not a grumpy beast at work in the morning. Was actually getting cleaned up everyday for work and had a ton more energy by the time I got home to spend time with my family.

I have a very demanding job and in the tax season I live at our tax office.. I have 2 kids and a husband who works his *kitten* off. We have found a way to make this work for our family because I deserve it.. I deserve to be healthy and so do my kids.. the deserve to have a healthy mom and dad... My Husband has lost 80lbs.. HE IS ALSO A MOTIVATOR.

he tells me every day.. Damn babe, I can see your _ changing... Your pants look amazing... Look how big that shirt is on you... He said to me that he can tell I feel better about myself I hold myself different now.. I carry my weight and everything higher and more proud..

He is right.. I do.. I am so proud of my results so far and cannot wait to keep going.. I almost died the day I put those 14 jeans on and they fit with NO muffin top...

EVERYONE.. take pics and measurements.. That scale is just a number... Measurements and pics do you more justice than anything.

GET YOUR BODY MOVING AND NO MORE PITTY PARTIES.