hello all

Options
My first day on the site and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by july and have a healthier me! Any words of advice would be great.:smooched:

Replies

• mommy2two
    Options
    My first day on the site and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by july and have a healthier me! Any words of advice would be great.:smooched:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mostly the advice i can give is to stick to your calorie counting, and you wont always be perfect, but DO NOT beat yourself up. Always give yourself credit for your accomplishments, and stay positive no matter what!!! And it helps to realize that you are beautiful even before you loose the desired weight! Good luck, even though it is not luck at all!!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello there and good luck
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Just follow your plan and you can achieve your goal -- as many of us have and are doing the same. Don't get frustrated and don't try to go to fast.

Welcome aboard!
  • cindyryan
    Options
    :happy: Hi, I just started and lost two pounds. I then think I may have gained them back- but everyone on this site is so encouraging- that I felt better and more able to stay on track and not feel defeated!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! we are all here for u!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: