Hi! Looking for new friends for support and motivation.

Options
TusTus
TusTus Posts: 14 Member
Hello everybody!

My name is Lori, I am 43 and live in AZ. I am in reasonably good shape but would love to lose about 10-15 pounds, lower my body fat, gain muscle, and tone up my lower body. I am a hiker and runner and just finished my first week of P90x- with a few Brazil Butt Lift DVDs in the rotation too.

I am new to the message boards and looking to find new friends so we can motivate each other along our journey. So if you are looking for new friends too, please add me and we can motivate each other!

:smile:

Replies

• Kimmie121
    Options
    Hi Lori!

I will add you! I just joined today. I am in third week of P90x/ BBL hybrid and I love it.
    We can do this.
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori!!
    Welcome!! MFP has been such an awesome tool in my weight loss journey!! Feel free to add for support and I hope you will return it!!!
  • TusTus
    TusTus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! And I most definitely provide support through both the good days and the not so good days. This exercise and fitness thing is a life long journey for us and it's much better to do it with friends.
  • Samson2013
    Options
    Hi Lori :

I will add you I joined last Thursday and iI am enjoying it very much.
  • LynneMarie2013
    Options
    Hi Lori. I am also a new member and I will be happy to add you to my friends list. I also look forward to your support and motivation.