My little idea...

Options
2»

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I say let her choose. If she wants to go out great. If not, have some stuff on hand so you can whip something up - or maybe order in if she wants to stay home.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Stay in. I agree with epoeraven, you can always get take away from her favourite restaurant, but a Friday night in sounds like my idea of heaven.

Have fun, she's a lucky lady!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awww~! I miss flowers, it's been a while! I think the night sounds perfect! In my life there would be conflicts with both going out & staying home. Staying home I'd end up cleaning up, at least. If you cook and clean up, then that's amazing, and she'll love it. My boyfriend isn't cool with crowds so going out is limited to the quickest places but I'm sure she'd love going out too! I would! You spending time with her and going out of your way alone will make her week! Have a wonderful night!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Ed! you had ME at hello.

:laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Don't know where you live but in our area there are several of our upscale restaurants that deliver, that way you have the best of both worlds
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My first thought was the candlelight dinner. But you can't lose either way. WOW!!! What a lucky woman your wife is! And they say chivalry is dead! :noway: This world needs more men like you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    wonderful idea!!!! Give some tips to my clueless boyfriend...
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies. :flowerforyou: :heart: I think I will suprise her with a candle light glass of wine and then off to her fave place. Lol i always do the dishes so i would have done the dishes. :smile: I believe certain things about how a man should act. A man should always, always give a woman flowers (multiple times a week), a man should be active and large in his kids lives, a man should always hold the door open, a man should always do the heavy/dirty jobs, and a man should always... lol i cant say the last thing but it makes my wife very very happy, lol :wink: I am so excited about "date" night. I have like the greatest wife in the world. Love you ladies and thanks for the advice/suggestions! You rock!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ed! you had ME at hello.
    LOL
    ,:love:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Maybe if there were more dudes like you out there, we would have a good rep! Maybe one day I can try this!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    A man should always, always give a woman flowers (multiple times a week), a man should be active and large in his kids lives, a man should always hold the door open, a man should always do the heavy/dirty jobs, and a man should always... lol i cant say the last thing but it makes my wife very very happy, lol :wink:

If any man kept me from working on cars and using power tools he would be out on the street. :laugh: But you sound really thoughtful. Have a wonderful evening.
  • janrobinson
    Options
    Knight,
    I say you call my husband and give him some advice! Sounds like a great night.. I would say take her out.. That leaves no dishes to wash!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    The night went amazing :-)
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    The night went amazing :-)

Was there ever any doubt? :love: