Progress Pics 38 Pounds Down

Options
NCchar130
NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
For no particular reason I woke up feeling a little discouraged this morning. I haven't had my husband take pics of me since November so I decided to do that and make a collage. Thought I would share it here. I've shared progress pics in threads before but never my own thread.

Starting weight 217
Current weight 179
Height is 5'6"
I'm 34 years old. Edited to say - Ok, actually I'm TURNING 34 later this month, I guess I've internalized my new age lol

TAKE PICS!! I feel so much better right now.

Collage11213_zps7e55b354.jpg

Replies

• missaasha00
    Options
    You go girl!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • Sdmommyof3
    Options
    Great progress! :-)
  • almapig1
    Options
    No need to be discouraged....you look fantastic! Keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well done! You should be proud of your progress. What a difference. Although I'm much older, our height and SW are almost identical, and I've lost within a few pounds of the same amount so far. Boy, do I wish I'd taken pictures like you have. Continued success!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Excellent results. You are looking great!:drinker:
  • bcoronado72
    Options
    Good for you !!! Keep up the good work !!!
    :smile:
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Why would you feel discouraged?!?! You have lost a substantial amount of weight in 5 months! Your pictures show great results! You look great.
  • conleeper
    Options
    You are doing FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO WOO
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well done =] Your picture progress is amazing. Inspirational to say the least
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Why would you feel discouraged?!?! You have lost a substantial amount of weight in 5 months! Your pictures show great results! You look great.

Thank you! And, I have no idea! I even recorded my lowest weight so far this morning. Just having one of "those" moments, I guess, lol
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    amazing results!! keep up the good work!
  • terrygran
    Options
    WOW!
  • slime71
    slime71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can see your progress! AWESOME!!!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, way to go!
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!you look wonderful
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great. I wish I would have taken pictures from the start too. I wasn't sure if I could do it. I had tried so many times before. So, I didn't want to take pictures. I know there has been a huge change in my looks from the start to now (-34 lbs) in almost six months. I keep thinking I need to take a full body photo now so I can see the change from now to my goal. Believe me I have days that I feel discouraged too. Even some full weeks. The important thing is you don't give up and when you feel discouraged. This site is great for those days you feel down. There are people here always willing to help pick you back up!
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Inches moreso than pounds are telling your story. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!