what is one thing you love about yourself?:)

Options

Replies

• i_am_kate
    Options
    I like my butt, and I'm starting to like my upper arms and shoulders. They're actually starting to get toned.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I like that I have a big heart and try to give to others.
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love my nose!
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That I'm perfect. And the thing I love most about my perfect self is my modesty. :tongue: :laugh: :huh:
  • card2016
    Options
    My love of God and my strength!
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's kind of sad, but at the moment I can't think of anything about me that I love :-(

I can think of one, that your smart enough, strong enough to do som ething about the things you don't like about yourself. You are strong enough to get on here and effect a change in YOUR life.

BRAVO TO YOU!!
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My smile and the way I am just able to communicate with people & connect with them
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My hands.. they've helped me with so much - from playing clarinet, oboe, drums, ukulele, and guitar to creating paintings and manipulating clay to helping take care of people who no longer are able to use their own hands. I love them a lot.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I love my hair! I also love my endurance to get through stuff whether mental/emotional or physical.
  • ecjak2
    ecjak2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My legs & my hair.
  • determined136
    Options
    I like my eyes, my hair, and my tush. :bigsmile:
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love my complexion. It makes my tattoos super bright. Even the ones that are 8 yrs. old.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I like my long legs.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    One thing? It might be that after a few years of sever couchpotatoitis, I'm got off my fat butt and at almost 46, delivering some kick-*kitten* workouts. Or it could be that my hair has very little grey in it, or that my eyes switch from blue to green. But the one thing I love best about myself, the smart choice I made in spouse, though I can't say the same for her. Her husband is vain, have you ever heard him go on and on about his hair, eyes and kick-butt workouts? I thought his post would never end.
  • TheGoodEmu
    TheGoodEmu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I took up a dance minor in college right before my 30th birthday!
  • kjmissy307
    kjmissy307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My smile & eyes!
    And everything else when I am skinny!!
  • VengefulCrow
    Options
    I love my unique hobbies.
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    My patience and ability to remain calm in high stress situations.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    That I love my life!!
  • megdet
    megdet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Legggs!!!!