Weight loss bucket list.

Options
TrailRunner61
TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
Do you have some things you want to do once you reach your goal weight? I'm thinking about skydiving and maybe some white water kayaking on an awesome camping trip. :)

Replies

• brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini! I have not worn one since my senior year of highschool!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I want to take karate classes and that white water trip would be fun,,but in a boat not kayak(been in one and to hard to get back up)
  • MindyLyn315
    Options
    Im trying like hell to lose 40 lbs ( my first goal ) before May.. as Im going on my first ever cruise.. and I want to Zip line in Haiti!!!
  • lollie_789uk
    lollie_789uk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    - climb a mountain
    - bungee jump
    - run 10 miles
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Signed up for Warrior Dash later this year, and would like to run a mini-marathon maybe.:wink:
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Have been there before and put weight back on! My goal this time is to enjoy exercising now and when I get to goal weight.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not at goal yet, but I've had a running list of things to do now that my weight isn't an excuse not to. So far I've: ridden a motorcycle, ferris wheel (won't be doing that one again! LOL), gotten back on a horse for the first time since I was a teenager, done some of the big inflatable games at different carnivals.

Still want to climb a rock wall, learn to skate, go canoeing and do a zip line.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    have sex without feeling self conscious taking my clothes off
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    just looking sexy will make me happy! 19 pounds to go........
  • jeanonajourney
    jeanonajourney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Walk my three rescued dogs. Train Reilly to be a therapy dog listening to children read or visiting hospitals or returning soldiers or such.

Be in SEVERAL fun groups such as a Stitch and B#$$%%, Bridge group, Poker club, couples dining out or cooking in, etc.

Volunteer in a food pantry or whatever.

Travel with my husband of 40+ years who is still the only man I ever met who is cuter than a speckled pup!

Attend a Superbowl, especially if my beloved Colts are playing.

Do Yoga as well as Tai Chi.

Write the book I keep threatening everyone with.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, you all have some really good ideas. I may have to add a few!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this post, I had not really thought about when I get "there" but I think it is an excellent idea to come up with a personal Bucket List. I had to think about it for a while but here is mine:

Weight Loss Bucket List:

1. Have a portrait done with my hubby.

2. Throw out/donate any clothes that are not my ideal size.

3. Organized and update my closet.

4. Buy a top of the line sewing machine and tailor myself a new wardrobe that exactly fits my ideal size.

5. Buy a new bathing suit.

6. Look into learning more about fashion and makeup.

7. Experiment with new menus and recipes with maintenance in mind.

8. Set a long term goal for physical fitness (either exercise / sports).

9. Maintain my ideal weight within 5 pounds +/- for two years.

10. Find an outlet for sharing the lessons I learned on the road to my success.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I want to run...complete a marathon....and go to an amusement park and not have to make the walk of shame back down the long line of people because i couldnt fit in the seat...
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want to run a marathon or at least a 10K, I have two cousins who are older than me who runs marathons. It would be cool to run with one or both of them. I am hesitant because of my knees. I have one knee that has a partial tear in the ACL and arthritis in bpth knees, so I don't know if my joints are up for the pounding of running distances.
  • Tonigirl519
    Tonigirl519 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    well...to continue exercise to include cardio and strength trainging...
    but really plan on riding a horse...slow trott of course.
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    have sex without feeling self conscious taking my clothes off
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I want to ride a horse again.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    *bikini!!!!!! just around the house lol...
    * take sexy bod pictures
    * be able to wear low rise jeans that go to my hips... for once not have love handles!
    * look at the magazine models and know i could compete with them instead of being outta there league
    * look at myself naked and just feel happy
    * get my belly tat fixed!!!! i cant do that now because im a lil to pudgy and i dont want it to shrink when i do lose 10 pounds
    * post a bikini pic!
    * make a youtube video!!
    * wear a tube top without a bra because my underarms are a lil chubby i cant wear a tube top...
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Crowd surf.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    1. Professional pictures done with my husband (we didn't have money for a wedding at all so no real wedding pictures)
    2. Go to the beach here in a bikini and not feel like a beached whale
    3. Go hiking in the mountains
    4. Learn to surf
    5. Take a tour through the forests on these zip line pathways
    6. Run a 10k
    7. Run a half marathon
    8. Buy skinny jeans and shirts that aren't just to hide my fat
    9. Get a sexy pair of high heels
    10. Not get lazy and actually maintain my weight until I get pregnant and have to start this process over.