Skinny Saturday Challenge 3

Options
Dear Friends (old and new!),:happy:
For the last two weeks we took part in a Skinny Sat. Challenge and it kept many of us on track. Here's the deal...for the challenge we are focusing on eating low-fat, exercising, drinkng lots of water, and logging every calorie that passes our lips! Some of us weigh on Sunday and this helps us prepare for this weekly meeting with Mr. Scale. Report here that you are in for this challenge. Then report back on Sat. and let us know how it's going! Come on....what have you got to lose.....except that extra pound or two that creeps up on the weekend!
Have a great weekend! See you here tomorrow!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in again and thanks for keeping it going!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    See you tomorrow!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back goldk and astro....see you here tomorrow! I am so ready for this! :happy:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in to we family pic on the 20 so I want to look my best its not time to loss focus. We no time is loss focus but really not now.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    I am in to we family pic on the 20 so I want to look my best its not time to loss focus. We no time is loss focus but really not now.

not we it is well no time is loss focus but really not now.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    ndfcdf: Getting ready for a family picture is important! I know you want to look your best! You will be one step closer by staying on track this weekend. Thanks for joining us...one more in! Check in later and let us know how you did. Remember, water-water-water!:smile:
  • rdjamis
    rdjamis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i just started last saturday , i amazingly lost 4 lbs in 7 days just counting what i put in my mouth .. great site count me in
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    i just started last saturday , i amazingly lost 4 lbs in 7 days just counting what i put in my mouth .. great site count me in

Wow! 4 lbs in 7 days is amazing! Now that is inspiration. Count everything that crosses the lips. Remember to drink lots and lots of water and get a substantial workout in. Work up a sweat and push away from the table. You are on the road to success...report back in later and let usknow heow it went for you today.
    All the best.:smile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm here too!!! So far, so good! :happy:
  • goldk
    Options
    Had a fabulous week!!! Lost 3.5lbs. Worked out 6 out of 7 days!! Today is going well. I took my daughter to a friend's birthday party and did not overdue it AND NO CAKE!!!!! Woohoo. Still under on calories. Need to get a walk in.... not sure if I will have time.
  • goldk
    Options
    I ended up going for a 4 mile walk... Woohoo!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options

Awesomeness! Woohoooo!!!! Good for you. What a great week. :drinker:

Skywalker: glad you could join us too. How did you do?

I just checked in. I am down another 1 1/2 pounds! Celebrate good times, come on! (Singing!) That puts me down 12.5 pounds. I had a crazy week but did count everything that passed the lips. I got a really good workout in yesterday. I am ready to have a good week. Thanks for joining me on the Skinny Sat. Challenge! It makes a difference.:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options

Awesomeness! Woohoooo!!!! Good for you. What a great week. :drinker:

Skywalker: glad you could join us too. How did you do?

I just checked in. I am down another 1 1/2 pounds! Celebrate good times, come on! (Singing!) That puts me down 12.5 pounds. I had a crazy week but did count everything that passed the lips. I got a really good workout in yesterday. I am ready to have a good week. Thanks for joining me on the Skinny Sat. Challenge! It makes a difference.:flowerforyou:

FabulousFifty - Awesome!!!! I'm singing.... :wink:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    OK I really thought I post yesterday but I guess not. I think I might be losing my mine guess if I ever got a full night sleep that might help a ton. But there not much I can do about that. Yesterday wasn't great but it was better then last Saturday at least. But today has been wonderful as far as food but not for my knee. Making a robe for the little for picture and my knee is just killing seem to be twitching or something and if I step just a bit wrong it hurts like hell. Ugg I so hope it feels better tomorrow so I can work out I need my work out. It my me time and helps me stay sane. I know it might sound crazy I but I crave my workouts. Sunday are my rest day and I feel like I am going a bit nuts. OK a bit off topic so overall my weekend went well.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Since saturday evening, I've had some computer isseus. I'm back now. I had a good saturday and a very skinny sunday :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Since saturday evening, I've had some computer isseus. I'm back now. I had a good saturday and a very skinny sunday :smile:

Yeah! Glad you had a good weekend and also that your computer issues are over! I am going to have a "Skinny Wed." Wanna join me??:happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great idea! saturdays are usually a big problem for people.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I took about a 2-mile walk on Saturday in a local state park. On Sunday I spent an hour on the elliptical. Swam for an hour on Monday and did my spinning class followed by a half-hour of free weights today. Stayed under my allotted calorie limit. But no weight loss to show for it so far this week. Tomorrow is the moment of truth -- I'm going to have my body fat percentage measured in a pool! I intend to work out really hard for an hour or so before my appointment. Will let you know how it goes.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I took about a 2-mile walk on Saturday in a local state park. On Sunday I spent an hour on the elliptical. Swam for an hour on Monday and did my spinning class followed by a half-hour of free weights today. Stayed under my allotted calorie limit. But no weight loss to show for it so far this week. Tomorrow is the moment of truth -- I'm going to have my body fat percentage measured in a pool! I intend to work out really hard for an hour or so before my appointment. Will let you know how it goes.

Wow...I continue to be inspired by the workout commitment you have kept to yourself. I know you will have good luck tomorrow. I want you to hear the results you deserve to hear. Check in with us and share the good news!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options