Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I am not dieting I am treating my self everyday

leelu
leelu Posts: 136 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Saturday morning this morning and i just sat down to a late breakfast of a coffee, glass of blueberry juice, and an omlete made with organic free range eggs, reduced fat feta, spinach and cherry tomatoes.... I doubt anyone could consider that missing out!!... last night for dinner, was a pita bread pizza piled high with prawns, marinated mushrooms, sweet potato and a bunch of other stuff, again felt like a treat not a diet.

I am trying to buy smaller amounts of quality foods that I really enjoy rather than the cheaper option in bulk (and I dont have to feed a family so I understand thats not possible for everyone).... so shall tonight be a fresh salmon fillet with mushrooms and asparagus or maybe a a peice of fillet steak?

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    It all sounds yummy!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Yum can I come to your house to eat :flowerforyou:
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels this way. I've been treating myself to a lot more fresh veggies and fruit. Recently had chicken breast with shiitake mushroom sauce with spinach cakes.

My husband made us pomegranate-glazed turkey cutlets with roasted asparagus.

If you diet right and find some good recipes... the food is actually BETTER! I mean, think about it - would you rather these things or fast food? This fresh cooking - or a boxed or frozen dinner?

Keep up the fun, exciting, tasty cooking!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Good for you! Healthy food IS a treat in my opinion. I love fish and am fortunate to live in an area where it is plentiful, so I frequently have it (or a nice lean filet of beef) with roasted veggies and healthy whole grains seasoned with exotic spices from around the world. So much better that greasy cheeseburgers with boring fried potatoes. Mmm....I'm getting hungry again and it's many hours until breakfast.....
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    oooh found this recipe - know whats for dinner this week!!

http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/media/Beef_Curry.pdf
This discussion has been closed.