Hello

Options
Hello from Pennsylvania. Been trying to lose weight for a little while, then stopped..so I'm back again. I'm having trouble about what to eat..I hate everything good for you! Can someone tell me what your eating plan for the day is? like day 1, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack..then day 2.....
I need to see what ppl are eating, maybe it will give me some ideas. also, what calorie diet are you following..I know everyone is different, just wanted to know :)
Thanks!

Replies

• AlasynEletha
    Options
    I don't have concrete daily eating habits yet. However, I may have tips for making things that are good for you taste good, if you would like.
    For example, tonight I had three tacos for only about 450 calories and 45 grams of protien. I used lean turkey burger- tastes like hamburger but better in my opinion- fresh vegetables, store bought salsa and, instead of tortilla shells, I used a leaf of Iceburg lettace- Romaine is definately more nutrient for you- to hold everything in. I guess it was like having a taco salad in taco form. If that makes any sense. Haha!
    I'm full but not overwhelmed and it was delicious!
    I'm following a 1200 calorie diet simply to prepare for a military physical training test coming up here in the next two months. Nothing that a few, small portioned meals a day can't handle. :)
    Hope I helped.