hi everyone i am new joined 9 days ago.

Options
my name is Zabra i am 29 knockin on 30s door. i have been working hard to reach my goal. good luck to all of you and congratulations to those of you that have reached your goals. i do not have any friends so feel free to contact me and become my friend. the only friends i have are face book friends. no close personal friends At all. i am currently a stay At home mother looking for work.

Replies

• leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    welcome !!! you will find lots of people here willing to talk to you and help you anyway you need.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in much the same position- very lonely SAHM. We have a pretty supportive group of people here, though, and it definitely helps! Hope you enjoy and stick around :wink:
  • janrobinson
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here. I think this will be a great tool to use.. Best of luck to you!:happy:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new too. I'm Jillian. This seems like such a great place. I'm sure you'll find lots of motivation and great tips. I already have.
  • judywil43
    Options
    Hi Zabra, What a pretty name. My name is Judy. I live in Wisconsin and I just joined this website a few days ago. I love it! I am hoping to lose 25-30 lbs. I just joined Curves and hope to get to my goal with diet and exercise. I am a teachers aide at a middle school. It can be stressful. I work with Special Ed children. I have been eating way too much when I get home from school. I am going to cut all of that out. I am married to a wonderful man who is a high school phy ed teacher. He doesn't have a problem with his weight. I also have two kids and 2 grandchildren. I am 54 years old and am looking for some friends to help me with this new weight loss adventure I am on. Good luck to you and hope to hear back on how it is going with you. Judy
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM too. Lost my job a year ago. I know how you feel in that regard. We can all lean on each other for support here in meeting our goals. Everyone is so positive and I just love it!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hope you enjoy it and good luck to you with your goals!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This is a great site to track your diet info and weight loss. There is a lot of support too.