Looking for friends with 80+ to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• jhunter321
    Options
    Please add me, I am a newbie to myfitnesspal but I am down 28lbs since giving birth 6 months ago and could use a good friend.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I am also only looking for friends that are serious about doing what it takes to lose weight. (This diet and exercise stuff isnt for wussies.) To me, that means logging in DAILY. I think this process only works if you are diligent and honest in your logging. I delete friends that don't log in.

It also means surrounding myself with POSITIVE people. The pity parties, the ones who threaten to throw in the towel, the whiners, etc. I just can't let them bring me down. I have a very big goal ahead of me so I only look forward.

I started my diet almost 7 months ago and as of today I have lost 60 lbs. I am officially 1/3 of the way to my ultimate goal of losing 180 lbs. I can do it, I just have to do what I've already done two more times!

I work out a lot, and thats been the key to my weightloss. I am new to running. Started in August at 300 lbs. Ran my first 5k in Dec. Have another one next week. I'd like to do a 10k by the end of the year.

If any of this sounds like we'd be good friends to motivate each other, feel free to add me. But dont add me just to ignore me. I'm not a friend collector. If not, good luck to you.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your progress so far! I'm trying to lose 84 pounds and lost 6 so far since last Thursday! I am serious about losing the weight. Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Join our group Ladies with 100+ to lose!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10743-starting-over-100-ladies

Adding you!
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone. I started last Halloween and am 23lbs down so far with 79lbs to go. However the biggest deal for me so far, is stopping the vicious cycle of starve and binge which I'd been locked in for the past 4yrs, and also stopping drinking which had been a big problem for me... I'm all about lifestyle change not quick fix :))

anyways, best of luck everyone... we got this!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on everyday and looking to lose about 80 lbs
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    feel free to add me x
  • godonmyside
    godonmyside Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey, I also need as much support as I can recieve so feel free to add me if you like.