Scale & Non-Scale Wins, Big day.

Options
kt3mac4
kt3mac4 Posts: 16 Member
I get on a scale probably 3 times a week, as I got closer to the 10 lb mark, and under 200, I became more excessive about it, waiting to see a number staring with 1!! I know weight fluctuates a bunch during the day, a couple of days ago I got my first under 200-- 199!!!! I rejoiced, but wasn't fully satisfied, one time under 200 doesn't make it real. This morning I woke up and weighed myself with clothes, 199. Today I celebrate never seeing 200 again!

As if I wasn't happy as a clam already-- went to buy jeans-- DROPPED A SIZE (14->12). Feeling like my hard work is paying off. Completed day 9 of the 30 day shred today. Next goal: 195.

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the good work!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop !
  • MaxlacusNight
    MaxlacusNight Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So very happy for you! I'm waiting for that day and I will be the same way! I'm never going back to 2! I'm looking forward to the being able to shop anywhere, but not the transition from my current clothes to smaller clothes, cause it's going to be a lot of money. XD
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's so good!!! I'm really happy for you!!!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    This is amazing! I'm so glad you got into the 100's! I'm very close to joining you there, and I think I may just cry when I see it. Good for you and I can't wait for you to hit your next goal :smile:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    scale addict here.. I totally understand.. Nice work!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!...Glad to hear it!...So many nice work clothes waiting for me once I drop about another 10 or 15 pounds so I know how you feel.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How wonderful is that???? CONGRATS!!! Yay for you!!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are making excellent progress.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I know how u feel. It took me all week to drop the last pound to hit the 60 lb mark and I admit I was beginning to obsess a bit. But I have officially made it 1/3 of the way to my ultimate goal! It feels great. I celebrated by going on a second run today. That felt awesome too.

Congrats on your success, keep up the good work. Do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats...
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! This week I hit the 20# lost mark. I (and my friends) was so proud of myself. I bet you're elated to be in one-derland.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Super awesome!!!! I can't wait to be Onderland!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!