Anyone start Supreme 90 Day workout recently?

Options
2»

Replies

• y_trini
    y_trini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    19 bucks at big 5
  • 14onthewaytofit
    Options
    I can't believe the company, fb page, twitter, and group are no longer active. I wonder why. I started AGAIN in July, I'm on day 22 today. I always skip the cool down, the videos that I already pretty much know, I just mute and put my own music on, it makes it so much better. I haven't lost a ton of weight but I do in fact see a difference in my body. I am also more than 30lbs overweight so I honestly don't think that makes any difference when it comes down to doing the program. I like it, I enjoy it, I get through it, I've lost a few inches, my legs and arms are looking great. I have done it and then followed it by the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 - same freaking moves. my goal now is to finish s90d and move on to JM body revolution.
  • kilos2drop
    kilos2drop Posts: 1
    Options
    Iwright311, what was your results after the three months. And to everyone that has completed it, did you get bored along the way. Thanks just started today. I am encouraged by your comments
  • LoJa101
    LoJa101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing Supreme 90 Day? I started the program about 18 months ago. The exercises were to hard so I stopped. Three weeks ago I restarted the program. I want to know realistic results anyone experienced. I don't count the ideal results people promoting the program report.