Also new here...

Options
Hello everyone,

I also just joined and really hope I can do it this time. I want to lose around 60lbs.
It is about time now, tried so often and lately I gained some more. It needs to stop and I also want my energy and life back!

About me:
I'm 26, married, my husband just retired from the Army due to his injuries and I'm also a proud dog mommy.
We live in TN but will move to FL after the summer. What else is there to say? I enjoy helping within the dog rescue community and love working on cars, definitely a Chevy-lover!

Looking forward to meet new people on here and knowing that I'm not alone in this!

Rebecca

Replies

• atst7905
    Options
    Hey I am from TN too and I am new to the diet world and I know I will need support like any other. I am wanting to lose about 60+ too we can do this together and keep both of us going.

Oh yeah I love animals I have 4 cats 2 lizards 2 chickens and 3 dogs I am 32 married and have 2 kids. Hope to talk to you soon
    Thanks Amanda
  • PawsomeMom
    Options
    Hello Amanda, just send you a request! let's do it together. I can really use all the support I can get and I would love to help each other!
  • MaxsMomTN
    MaxsMomTN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Someone else from TN, yay! Welcome to MFP, I'm also new as well. I've got about 30 more pounds to lose myself, lost 15 before I joined, but had hit a wall. Turns out I wasn't disciplined enough, so I am hopeful that having to use a food journal and supporting friends will help.

I'm also a dog lover, I have a 10 month old Lab named Max, he's a bundle of energy and helps me get moving. Trying to keep up with him has helped me see I really have to get in shape!

Lets keep each other motivated to reach our goals!