Golfer looking for home exercise.

Options
Hi all, I play a lot of golf (3-4 rounds a week) so walk a lot of miles and I was wondering what else I could day on my off days to keep the calories burning. Would have to be something from home as I work 12 hours shifts and with 4 kids struggle to find free time in the working week.

Thanks for any advice in advance :)

Replies

• stefosaurusrawrrrr
    Options
    Have you tried the Insanity workout? I do that on days when I decide to stay home and exercise, I find it really good, pretty much as good as going to the gym :]
  • hjdavies2326
    hjdavies2326 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    30 day shred. Its a 20 minute workout but don't be fooled its not easy but short and intense which is easy to fit in. And its a 30 day plan but use it to fit around your life, just do it on your days off.
  • fiferjim
    fiferjim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Seen insanity but think it looks a bit too hard core for me ?
  • fiferjim
    Options
    Where do I find details of this shred ?
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What about activities with your kids? Can you play or dance with them, or play ball perhaps? Good old calisthenics burn cals, too.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Also, there's a bunch of free exercise videos on youtube and other internet sites.
  • fiferjim
    Options
    Just found 30 day shred on you tube will do it on Monday :)

The kids are at an age where they don't want to dance with their old Dad but we go for walks in the Summer which in Scotland is about three days in mid July :(
  • hjdavies2326
    hjdavies2326 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great hope you love it!
  • fiferjim
    Options
    Done it today .... Dear god i'm dying lol :)