First timer,over 300lbs, in need of cheerleaders/friends

Options
124»

Replies

• VincentMN88
    Options
    I'm totally in the same boat as you. I was SO close to my goal weight so I figured I could slack a little. 20+ pounds later, I'm wondering what happened and trying to get the last of it off for good!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started a few weeks ago, have 50-60 lbs to lose, and work from home. I track daily and exercise most days. I've sent you a freind request.

Anyone else who wants to add me is more than welcome to do so as well. :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. best wishes to everyone along their journey. i joined the beginning of the year. i am looking at this as an investment in my future. i put a lil in each day so that i can enjoy the big payout at the end. i have learned a lot from this site so far. people here are really helpful and have a lot of info to help us along the way. stay positive. there will be bad days, but always remember that there will be many more good days. i say have a circle of friends you can count on...because we always need motivation and support. some days more than others. the finish line is around the corner...you can't see it but it's there. when you fall down, get back up and move forward. "If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done..." anyone can add my if they want. i am here for support just the same as i am here for others. togehter...we can do this!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome :) You will find a lot of support here. I started in mid May @ 315 and am currently 212. MFP is a great tool
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I am here for the long haul and need all the support I can get