In need please help

Options
Of some really good inspiration. Would anyone be willing to post some pictures on here and show me your amazing success or in process to success!! Please and Thank you!!!

Replies

• elliottaw
    Options
    we are in about the same boat on here, I came on weighing about the same and we have the same goal weight. I have lost 15 pounds so far in about a month and a half, just stick with it

496232.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics in here, but if you look at my profile, you'll see a big change, as you will if you look at any other profiles of people who have lost 30 or more pounds. :smile:
    Nothing feels better than being a loser! :laugh: :wink:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I don't have before and after pics but I can tell you that I went from a size 10 to a size 8 from the middle of January til now. I'm hoping to be a 6 by summer.
  • doit4me
    doit4me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Of some really good inspiration. Would anyone be willing to post some pictures on here and show me your amazing success or in process to success!! Please and Thank you!!!

Hello from a fellow Harley Girl! LOVE my Harley!

I have some pictures on my profile. IDK how inspiring they are, but I'm working on it. I started out originally at 350 lbs. I lost 100lbs after my divorce. Then gained more. When I got serious about getting this weight off, I was at 260, in November 2009. This morning, I was 219. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics here but you can look at my profile =) Dont get disouraged, take it one day at a time.

You can do handle this and anything that comes your way. I knw that if I have done it anyone can. I started off 248 and am now at 155. I have NEVER been smaller than an 18 my whole adult life and never tried to change until now.

Good luck!!! We are rooting for you!!!
  • onehealthymomma07
    Options
    well i dont know how to post more then one pic except the profile one. i have lost 173 lbs in 2.5 years, that motivation determination, and drive, and moderation,
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    well i dont know how to post more then one pic except the profile one. i have lost 173 lbs in 2.5 years, that motivation determination, and drive, and moderation,

WOW! That is extremely inspirational to all of us.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    We are about in the same boat. I started Dec. 18 and with the support of MFP the weight is slowly but surely going away. I have never been able to stick with anything this long. The support and accountability makes it all happen. Would you like to join me in a Skinny Saturday Challenge??? I weigh in on Sunday and this helps me keep on track for the weekend! Check it out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/84997-skinny-saturday-challenge-3

All the best!:flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I have pictures in my profile also. Take a look if you would like.
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You can look at this thread here which I posted a couple of weeks ago for a year's worth of progress:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/82027-what-a-difference-a-year-can-make

In the last couple of weeks I'm noticing even more muscle definition. I still have a way to go, but it will come off if you persevere. Good luck!

Erika
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the amazing inspiration. You all look FANTASTIC!!! I will keep it up and hopefully by Sept/Oct be close to my goal weight. This sight is great as are all of you!!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Look for OregonLady, and Banks, PhoenixRising and there are quite a few success stories on here!! Look under the success tab for recent posts - you'll find them..
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Here's a post from OregonLady on the same topic:

oregonlady
    Joined Jan 2009
    Tue 06/30/09 08:50 AM do you have a pic of yourself that amazes you that you would like to share?

i've always been chubby.
    i remember, in 5th grade, i had the biggest boobs in my class cause of my chubbiness. and i hated that.
    i was bigger in high school than i am now.
    in 2001, my husband died unexpectedly
    i found myself weighing 240lbs but,
    i was suddenly in total control of my life and the lives of my children.
    ( he was a control freek )

i have tried to make good/healthy choices in my daily life ever since.
    i eat all my veges and always choose stairs if i have a choice.
    i have not reached my goal #, but i was awed by this pic taken of me last week while on vacation in cabo.
    i look much better in the pic than in real life for i am "poised" and streached out! (skin/fat folds dissiappear)
    but i wanted to share.

Edited by oregonlady on Tue 06/30/09 08:55 AM
    daily, i enjoy posting a few things i am grateful for in this thread. would u join?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/66989-daily-gratitude-check
    this is my "pre-sucess" story!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58564-amazed-by-the-picture
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!