Coffee junkies? :)

Options
124»

Replies

• Star0007
    Options
    I am with most others on this post. I love my coffee, with my creamer, and Starbucks is a wonderful treat! Vanilla Bean Latte! SO YUM!!! 19 carbs from sugar, at about 70 calories from SB website.
    Ill even change it up with the odd tea, but really, gotta have something in the am... or I am "off" all day, I really just account for it in my calories, and make sure I am drinking a tonne of water.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    There are some things that are not worth giving up, coffee is one of them!
  • swanarae
    Options
    Ha! I have coffee running in my veins instead of blood!
    I drink at least 2 pots a day if not more and that is on top of my 8-10 glasses of water.
    I think I would keel over if I did not have my coffee.
    My coffee mug has a cute lil pic with a horse leaning on his stall gate (go figure) and a cup of coffee in hand that says "I'm unstable in the mornings". My hubs will tell you I am not unstable...I am just freaking evil until I have had at least a cup or 2 of coffee!

I like it so strong it can almost walk away on its own.
    I like it black,
    I like it light with no sweetener and
    I like it black with sweetener.
    I do not care I just want the freaking coffee! Gimme my coffee!
  • christinafeller
    christinafeller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A lot of people that I know sweeten their coffee with Stevia....i've never had it before...but something to research/try :)
  • patdavidson775
    Options
    I am a coffee lover too. recently I tried the soy creamer instead of coffee mate for a change, it was ok. I have also tried Truvia instead of sugar, but I think I will stick with coconut palm sugar, it has nutrients in it and so far I have not heard any negative reviews about coconut palm sugar.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I loveee coffee.<33 I use 2 tablespoons of organic half & half and 2 teaspoons of granulated cane sugar. Tastes perfect. (:
  • PhyllisRochester
    PhyllisRochester Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with malcontent—I can't stand sweet coffee!
  • amberdust
    Options
    i'm definatly a coffee junkie. but i've managed to learn to drinkit black (so long as its -good- coffee. bad sour coffee istill need the splash of milk) with years of training. i used to do like 8 scoops of sugar, flavored creamer, and heavy cream.
  • PhyllisRochester
    PhyllisRochester Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    . . . I never use sugar though, stoped using it a couple of years ago and I now can't stand sweet coffee anymore.

I agree with malcontent—I can't stand sweet coffee, either!

[Sorry about the double post. I'm new here and just discovered that you can't delete your own post.]
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Have you tried sprinkling some cinnamon into your grounds before you brew it? That's tasty!! I drink mine black so I can't help you on the other part. Once in a while I use half and half, but only once in a while!!

i put cinnomon on my grounds before i brew it too! so yummy. i still use creamer though, its my splurger :)
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Have you tried sprinkling some cinnamon into your grounds before you brew it? That's tasty!! I drink mine black so I can't help you on the other part. Once in a while I use half and half, but only once in a while!!

i put cinnomon on my grounds before i brew it too! so yummy. i still use creamer though, its my splurger :)

i cant spell! cinnamon. :) and splurge! haha
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I love coffee a latte.