what a good week

Fancy_Nancy2
Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
So today is my weight in day and when I step on the scale what do I see then no other then a 3 lb lost. I am just one lb away from my first goal weight and I feel so wonderful. All of the lovely weight I put on during my pregnancy is gone and a whole lot more. Today life is really good. I know that not every week is going to be this good for weight loss but I also know I was very good this week work out so far 5 times will do a work out today never went over my calories and I log every thing I ate. And yesterday day I even went shopping at Dress Barn which I have not fit into any of there clothes in like 3 year well 2 can't count the time I was pregnant and a couple mounts after that to. :happy:

153118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Way to go!!!!

I don't know about you, but losing more weight than I expected is my favorite kind of surprise!!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Way to go!!!!

I don't know about you, but losing more weight than I expected is my favorite kind of surprise!!!!

Yes it is and it even makes it worth it when you are like I really need a sweet and pass on it because I need to stay withing my calories. We are at the same wight loss way to go for your 47 lb.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    I am so happy for you!
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    GREAT BIG CONGRATS ON THAT!:wink::wink: Keep up the great work, you will be at that big first goal in no time at all!:happy: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!